Saturday, January 19, 2008

Taking the fuss off the equation


Add to Technorati Favorites

How many of your friends have admitted to killing plants in the past and to never venture on growing indoor plants again? Most of my friends have. So this article is for me, you and our friends that cant seem to keep up with regular watering. I cant blame them, life is too fast and too short to keep up with everything.

So my friends, here is a tool that seems promising. I haven't used it, but I plan to. Its an automated watering system. It holds one quart of water and can water your plants for 3 weeks. You can also add some fertilizer in there if you like and it will be a regular source of feed for your plants. The pitcher is in turn connected to specially designed ceramic pointers that go into the soil near your plant. As your plant / soil requires more moisture the Senson pulls the water from the picture.

You can buy this tools at WindowBox.com - a great store to find containers and tools.
http://www.windowbox.com/store/product/Watering/W0054.html








No comments: